Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum
Wrestling 100% Catch
Le forum ou il y a que du catch!

Wrestling 100% Catch Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Widescreen in THPS4 and THUG ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum -> Espace menbres -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

Masculin
Wwe money: 22
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Avr - 10:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Widescreen in THPS4 and THUG Répondre en citant

Hi.

I'm a widescreen fan and have been trying to get my widescreen resolutions at thps4 and thug pc, with less success than i hoped for. 
already got 16: 9 scripts for both games 
about thps4: i've managed to hex edit my desired resolution in the thps4 demo exe (changed the 640x480 res) and got that running. 
when i find the same section in the full skate4.exe and edit it the same way nothing seems to change though. 
has this something to do with the demo's copy protection or something, or has the full game been "locked" for that kind of edits? 
as for thug: i came across some forum editing in which a states guy hex editing custom resolutions will only be able if someones cracking the exe.
it would have done so meanwhile, so i would have it would work just the way it works with the thug2.exe purpose i could not find any resolutions in the nocd-thug1 exe. 
could anyone help me out with this?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.thmods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278
Video content production agency

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Avr - 10:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum -> Espace menbres -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006