Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum
Wrestling 100% Catch
Le forum ou il y a que du catch!

Wrestling 100% Catch Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Dual Boot System ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum -> Espace menbres -> Coin Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

Masculin
Wwe money: 22
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 08:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dual Boot System Répondre en citant

Hi, 

I have just reformatted my PC and have installed Windows XP on my C Drive and on my D Drive. 
The idea is that I boot the C Drive for Home stuff and I boot the D Drive for Music stuff. Now so far this seems to be ok, the configuration of OS's for both systems are now different which means things are working ok. However, when looking at "My Computer" I noticed that I can still see both Hard Drives and also software like Audio Drivers etc seem to default and install to the C Drive which is the wrong drive for the operating system I want everything to be on. Is this right or am I doing something wrong here. 
All I want is one drive with a home OS and one Drive for a Music OS. I want the PC to run in a certain way when booted in the relevant OS with all software and plugins etc on the correct drive.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5787&p=54515&_=1511136000000&qt-forum_new=0
Creative digital advertising service

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 08:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum -> Espace menbres -> Coin Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006