Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum
Wrestling 100% Catch
Le forum ou il y a que du catch!

Wrestling 100% Catch Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Split off the music from the wesnoth .rpm/.deb in linux? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum -> Espace menbres -> Coin Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

Masculin
Wwe money: 22
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Avr - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Split off the music from the wesnoth .rpm/.deb in linux? Répondre en citant

Hi,

This is a suggestion for binary compilers and the Wesnoth team itself, but this seems the best place to say this.
One side-effect of the Wesnoth has increased a lot. I do not know what you are going to be talking about Wesnoth without the music, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to download the music all over again, which, AFAIK, does not change between stable versions. I know there are various tricks available with Xdelta, but the least fiddly thing is to manage downloads through yum / apt-based programs.
Would it make sense to split rpms and debs for Linux builds into wesnoth and wesnoth-music? That way, you can download updates to the wesnoth rpm / deb every time a new stable build comes out, but wesnoth-music can remain unchanged unless the music is updated for any reason?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?t=20967
Video marketing agency 

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Avr - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wrestling 100% Catch Index du Forum -> Espace menbres -> Coin Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006